Lee's 'Better Communication Results' blog

A blog to help YOU communicate better for better business results!

Friday, August 05, 2005

Review: Build a Better Podcast

Because of my failed hard drive this slipped under my radar, for which I can only apologise for the delay in commenting about it.

Max Hansen released his first Build a Better Podcast podcast a little while ago and I finally got a chance to listen to it. There's now a second podcast in my iPodder to listen to.

He mentions me in the podcast, so that automatically gives him bonus points in my books! {grin}

Max reminds me very much of one of my favourite authors - Garrison Keilor. Rather than frenetically rushing to make his point and leaving listeners exhausted, Max takes a suitably relaxed approach to the technicalities of podcasting, letting us soak up his nuances and experiences. In a world that is ever-increasingly shorter and faster, it's nice to be deliberately slowed down.

Thanks, Max (and you've made me think of dusting off my old SM57, too!)