Lee's 'Better Communication Results' blog

A blog to help YOU communicate better for better business results!

Saturday, August 20, 2005

New and improved blog now live

Well, I might as well release it now - there's only a few things that need tidying up and no doubt you will all forgive me if I attend to them shortly.

My new and improved Better Communication Results blog, hosted by the fantastically helpful Ben Hamilton over at his hosting company, Dynamic Web Hosting, is now ready for your perusal.

No need to adjust your feed reader - I will have Feedburner switch over from this site to the new site's rss feed shortly.

And yes, I know there is a slight difference in how Firefox and Internet Explorer render the site - if you are a css guru I'd love to know what is going wrong.

Brickbats, bouquets, suggestions and glaring errors -- please let me have them all.