Lee's 'Better Communication Results' blog

A blog to help YOU communicate better for better business results!

Sunday, August 07, 2005

iTunes: cannot add my podcast because Australia doesn't exist

Now, THAT's frustrating!

Went to put my podcast into the directories for iTunes, so had to download the latest iTunes first.

Fair enough - that's called 'Marketing'.

Downloaded and installed it okay. Nice looking interface...

Went to add my podcast through iTunes -- have to create an account. Which wants my credit card. Which won't recognise Australia as a country, therefore won't let me create an account. Grrrrr.....

What if I don't want to buy anything, therefore not give them my credit card details?
What if I don't live in the US, UK or Austria?
Grrrrrrr.....

Anyone know of a workaround?