Lee's 'Better Communication Results' blog

A blog to help YOU communicate better for better business results!

Friday, August 12, 2005

Haloscan takes back my comments - how did that happen?

Well, THAT was a surprise...

Just organising a couple of trackbacks and ended up clicking around a few of the tabs in my haloscan account, when I find a swag of comments from folks like Donna Papacosta (really glad to hear from you Donna - I was concerned), Constantin Basturea ("Bashtura" - now we know! {smile}), Ben Hamilton, Tim Yang, Tom, Michael Specht, Seb Kiel, Andrew Beacock, the magnanamous Douglas Johnston, et al...

How come Haloscan has taken over my comments? I thought I'd set it up so that they just ran my trackbacks... Any clues, anyone? Anyone willing to look at my template and advise me on where I have gone wrong? Because it WAS working properly before...

Update: please email me at lee at leehopkins dot com if you are able to help. Thanks!