Lee's 'Better Communication Results' blog

A blog to help YOU communicate better for better business results!

Friday, July 15, 2005

The wheels on the bus go round and round...

Having been firmly reminded by Donna of the importance of giving good heads, I saw this post's headline on a bus this morning and it instantly cheered me up (try living with a teenage boy for testing your stress levels! {grin}).

I found myself humming the song over and over again in my head, bringing back wonderful memories of my estranged step-son in England (long story, don't bother...)

But that's not why I am posting...

Actually, I was deep in thought about 'stuff' when I saw the ad on the side of the bus. I was ruminating about what I'd miss in my week without rss feeds. And above all the usual delights -- Shel, Shel's hilarious blog on travel, Neville, Rubel, Jack, Amy, Kathy, Scoble -- but the person who's ideas I will miss the most is Seth Godin.

I've been reading his stuff since his first publications. I haven't got all of his books (despite them regularly appearing on my 'Christmas Wish List' on our fridge) but every day his posts stretch me, grow me and make my brain sing. Just love his little cotton socks...