Lee's 'Better Communication Results' blog

A blog to help YOU communicate better for better business results!

Friday, July 15, 2005

Holidays are here again...

Just a heads-up...

I'm off next week for a break. My wife has insisted I don't bring my notebook so unless something really big happens and I can find a web cafe I will be sotto voce.

It will be interesting to see what happens to my subscriber numbers if I am not posting...

Donna, if you can still send me that mp3 I would love to put it into my next podcast (which I will record before I go). I'm fascinated to learn the difference between nanocasting and narrowcasting (if, indeed, there is one). And thanks for the link to Crawford Killian's fantastic blog on English usage, Ask the English Teacher.

Oh, and yes, I agree that giving good heads is crucial... (I wonder how many people will follow the link, Donna {wink}
Aside: I think the coding for the page is 'broken' - you may need to fix it up a tad.