Lee's 'Better Communication Results' blog

A blog to help YOU communicate better for better business results!

Sunday, July 17, 2005

All quiet on the Western Front

Arggghh!!!

I bought a lemon!

Having almost completely backed up my notebook's hardrive, but not having backed up Outlook, my hardrive failed. Without warning.

I was backing up simply because I wanted to format+c: to reload Windows and try and partition my drive (everything is on C: which is a very dangerous place to have things - and PartitionMagic wasn't co-operating with Windows for me).

I am now without notebook for at least two weeks while it gets sent to Sydney for repair.

So please accept my apologies for the non-arrival of my podcast and my FIR report, as well as replies to your emails.

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible, but that is at least two weeks away, not the one week my wife and I had planned...