Lee's 'Better Communication Results' blog

A blog to help YOU communicate better for better business results!

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Allan Jenkins, Benjamins and comments

Great post on Allan Jenkins' Desirable Roasted Coffee about Benjamins and blogging for the sheer enjoyment of it.

Like Allan, I worry about my Technorati standing... does that mean I'm actually Allan Jenkins? {tee hee}

Great post, Allan. I blog for the fun of it but sure do appreciate the traffic... as Nev and Shel (and others) recently pointed out, it's not about content on blogs, it's about who links to you.

Actually, I once toyed with the idea of calling my band in England "A Bus Load of Jeremys" but eventually dropped it in favour of something else -- "Crocodile Tears". Mind you, my favourite band name was actually "Clock Radio and the Alarmists" but sadly punk had already moved on in my musical sphere...