Lee's 'Better Communication Results' blog

A blog to help YOU communicate better for better business results!

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Technological challenges

The start of the new project, and I waste the first half of the first day getting my net access sorted and Office software to work. {sigh}

Got that done by just after lunchtime, so then two hours to play with MyComms, then off to a meeting for the rest of the day, a meeting of very little relevance to this project but one I was obligated to be at anyway.

But the MyComms tool is definately useful -- I created a dummy plan for announcing a new intranet at the company. Whilst blogs and podcasts don't yet feature as a 'coded in' component of the delivery mechanisms, they are really easy to add to the mix.

I look forward to digging into the tool and creating a strategy that considers all of the elements inherent in the tool (but that's just me -- why nip around the edges of the plate when with a little more effort you can feast on the meat?)